This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legally authorized to work in a country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
- Customer service skills, including problem-solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
WHO WE ARE:
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Job Type: Part-time
HOW TO APPLY:
If you love the job and wish to apply, click here and send your cv’s there. If you find it difficult using that link, you manually send us your details (your emails, name, location, and CV) to this EMAIL: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org