Read these instructions carefully, you only need to carefully follow these 3 instructions in other to get the job. Most people get confused about exactly what to do, please let me guide you carefully:
1. JOB DESCRIPTION: Take your time to read the job description, this will help you decide whether you’d like to apply for the job or not.
2. REQUIREMENT/QUALIFICATION: Take your time to read about the job qualification and requirement, this will help you know if you are qualified or not.
3. JOB SCHEDULE: Check the job schedule, this will help you know if it’s a part-time job or full time
4: JOB COUNTRY: Don’t fail to confirm the country, this is very important.
6. APPLY: When you are happy with everything, click the apply option button, and fill the form, upload your resumes and supply your email and other necessary questions, they employer would contact you shortly on next available step to take.
NOTE: Sometimes after clicking on the apply button, you may need to create an account with the 3rd party website and login before you can apply. Please, this is free and simple (it just like creating an account on facebook)
Now let get started;
The job purpose is to Provide assistance and coordination for field service personnel. Provide administrative support to the necessary personnel
in the department.
- Perform standard data entry tasks according to accuracy standards, examine data records, inspect and record incoming
data for completeness, accuracy of codes and other potential problems in processing.
- Schedule appointments and maintain an activity calendar if required. Arrange business itineraries and coordinate travel
requirements for all staff and visiting customers when required.
- Management of job files, costing, and closing of job files).
- Prepare materials and information for projects and/or meetings.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Must ensure that company policies and procedures are being enforced and adhered to at all time.
- Perform other work related task as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS(ILLUSTRATIVE, NOT EXHAUSTIVE)
Central administration for multiple service groups led by Service Supervisors in Jebel al Office
Glovia Entry(Quotes, WO, SO, PO, Machine Entry, Labor Entry etc), Kronos
Qualification Must possess an undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar field
Skill & Competencies
. Result oriented: Ability to achieve the target within the given time
- Adaptability — Efficient under pressure, always meet deadlines
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking — Can handle many assignments
- Accuracy and punctuality
- Financial Acumen
- Time Management
- Customer Focus.
Shift: Day Job
APPLY HERE: CLICK HERE TO APPLY